Thank you so much to HayleyxMartin for nominating me for the Blogger recognition award!
You are so lovely! Definitely check out her blog the layout and the content is truly amazing.
The rules to the Blogger recognition award are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Share two pieces of advice for new bloggers!
5. Choose 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to ￼
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them. Provide the link to the post you created.
How My Blog Started
I began my blog last year February and I'm sure I was coming up to my end stages of pregnancy. At the time I was overwhelmed and scared and wanted a blog so I could put all my thoughts and experiences online hoping to help others in the same scenario as me.
For years I've wanted a blog but I've always been so anxious in case anybody found my blog until recently I've felt like my posts are really helping a lot of people lately especially my positivity and motivational posts, and this gives me so much confidence in what I write.
This year I completely took blogging more seriously as last year I was a new mum and so many life events happened, I needed to focus on being a mum. I've also learned to not be scared of other people's opinions or thoughts about my blog, as long as I write completely what's true to my heart and what I'm feeling, there's nothing wrong with my blog.
Two Pieces of Advice For New Bloggers
1. Be confident with what you're writing! Don't worry about whether people you know of will come across your blog. This will stop you from opening up to people and being true to your followers, being open and honest and spilling out your thoughts on your blog will help other people and will inspire others too depending on what you're writing about. It's also so therapeutic being able to offload on your own personal space on the internet.
2. Join other social media platforms. I say this because in about a week I can't believe how confident I have became just because of the blogging community on twitter and how supportive and active they are! I really recommend making a twitter & following other bloggers. You get inspired and you also get a ton of support from everyone it's really nice and will boost your confidence. It's also nice to look at other people's blogs to see what their style is.
Here are my nominations..
I hope you enjoyed reading about how my blog started and my advice to new bloggers. Thanks Hayley for nominating me. The second nomination in a week!
Follow me on: