What is the Liebester award?
The liebster award only exists on the internet and is an award given to bloggers.
You have to answer a set of questions given by the person who nominated you and then you also nominate your favourite bloggers! Isn't that lovely.
Libster is from German origin and means 'sweetest', 'dearest', 'nice', 'beloved' and a whole ton of lovely meanings which is so kind.
Let's get to the 11 questions asked by Abbie!
1. Introduce yourself, how old are you, what do you do and why did you chose to start blogging?
I'm Louise, I'm 20 years old and I started blogging because I loved getting all my feelings out and unfolding my mind, plus it was helping other people by showing that they wasn't alone!
2. How long have you been blogging for & do you enjoy as much as when you began?
So I began this blog last year February and I honestly didn't take it as serious as what I do now! So I'd definitely say I'm enjoying it even more now!
3. If you could make blogging this your career would you? If not what career would you like to do?
I would love to make this a career because this is so fun, I love getting my mind across through posts and when people comment it shows I'm helping someone or at least someone understands where I'm coming from. What I'm currently working towards though is to become a social worker.
4. Whats your favourite thing to blog about?
I love writing positivity and motivational posts because I began this blog aiming to talk about parenting, but now I find when I'm writing positive posts It's actually therapeutic and helps me centre myself and it also helps others which makes feel great!
6. Is there anything you wish to change about how you blog?
My layout really annoys me but I'm hoping to become premium in the future, so I know it's something that I can eventually change.
7. Is there anything you want to improve following on, and is there a way you can do this?
I feel like I need to keep being active on social media although this can be difficult because I'm constantly running around after a toddler! But when I'm free I definitely write on my Instagram and twitter.
8. Have you ever been to a blogger event/meet-up, would you like to go to one?
I've never been to a blogger event but I would definitely love to go to one, I didn't actually realise how supportive the blogger community was until I joined twitter.
9. If you could live in any country and speak any language, what would it be?
I would love to live in Hawaii, but I'd love to speak Spanish haha! Hawaii looks gorgeous and who doesn't like the Spanish language honestly 😂
10. How do you get blog post ideas/inspo?
Whenever I go to sleep I'm always actually woken up by my own brain overthinking of all these ideas. If I'm out and about things will pop into my head and when I write posts about positivity it sometimes has came from when I've had a week where I've felt absolutely horrible about myself, and wouldn't want anybody else feeling the same! So honestly my brain just comes up with these random ideas.
11. Do you use any app that help you keep organised/help with blogging in general?
Yes! I downloaded Crowdfire and found out I can schedule tweets which I need to do because I'm so busy during the day with my son. It also enables me to post my latest blog post on Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter which is great and also sends an automatic message!
I also use MocaDeco to make my headers and I'm obsessed with Pinterest and get some of my images from there.
If you use any apps that help you with blogging please comment below because I love to keep organised and would love to try different apps out.
My questions to you guys!
1. What inspired you to begin your blog? What was your reason and what is your blog about?
2. What qualities do you like about yourself?
3. Are you more a city or country person?
4. Do you have children? If not, would you like to have children in the future & what would you name them?
5. Do you wear makeup? If so what is one thing that's essential in your makeup routine? (Mines filling in my eyebrows!)
6. If you could spend a whole day with 3 celebrities who would you spend the day with?
7. What's your ideal holiday? Where would you love to travel?
8. Have you got any phobias? If so what?
9. Whats an interesting fact about you that not many people know?
10. What's the craziest and most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
11. Would you say you're an optimist, pessimist or realist?
I hope you enjoy answering those questions and I hope you guys enjoyed reading my answers to Abbie's questions!
Follow me on: